Thermal behavior of europium tris(hexafluoroacetylacetonate) Eu(hfa)3 and the mixed-ligand 4-cyanopyridine-N-oxide complex [Eu(hfa)3(cpo)]
- 108 Downloads
The thermal behavior and thermodynamic properties of europium tris(hexafluoroacetylacetonate) Eu(hfa)3 and the mixed-ligand 4-cyanopyridine-N-oxide complex [Eu(hfa)3(cpo)] were investigated by thermal analysis and Knudsen effusion mass spectrometry. The compounds sublime congruently. The composition of the gas phase over the compounds and the partial pressures of the components were determined. The enthalpies of sublimation, polymerization, and dissociation of these compounds were derived from experimental data.
KeywordsTotal Weight Loss Dime Molecule Weight Loss Curve Europium Nitrate Europium Atom
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. N. Suglobov, G. V. Sidorenko, and E. K. Legin, Volatile Organic and Complex Compounds of the f Elements (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Kuz’mina and S. V. Eliseeva, Zh. Neorg. Khim. 51(1), 80 (2006) [Russ. J. Inorg. Chem. 51 (1), 73 (2006)].Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Eliseeva, Proceedings of the International Conference on Fundamental Research for Students and Post-Graduates, Lomonosov-2005”, (2005), Vol. 2, p. 43.Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Chugarov, N. P. Kuz’mina, Dzh. A. Battiston, and R. Dzherbazi, Koord. Khim. 26(7), 483 (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.L. N. Sidorov, M. V. Korobov, and L. V. Zhuravleva, Mass-Spectrometric Investigations (Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.A. Gleizes, M. Julve, N. Kuzmina, et al., Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., No. 4, 1169 (1998).Google Scholar
- 9.Thermochemical Properties of Inorganic Substances, Ed. by O. Knoche and O. Kubaschewski (Springer, Berlin, 1991).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Kireev, Practical Calculations in the Thermodynamics of Chemical Reactions (Khimiya, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar