Calculating the Parameters of the Biphoton Radiation Source in a Wide Wavelength Range
- 17 Downloads
In this paper, we develop a constructive algorithm to determine the parameters of a nonlinear crystal for generating correlated photons in a given wavelength range using the effect of spontaneous parametric scattering. The developed method is used to calculate the parameters of a barium beta borate crystal capable of generating biphoton radiation in the wavelength range from 0.548 to 1.55 μm at a pumping wavelength of 0.405 μm. The experiment that confirms the method’s efficiency is described.
The authors thank Senior Research Associate A.I. Glazov and Engineers Ya.A. Avdeeva and M.A. Solodilova for their help in preparing the article.
The work was performed using the equipment at the facilities of the Center of High-Precision Measuring in Photonics (ckp.vniiofi.ru), All-Russian Research Institute for Optical and Physical Measurements. This work was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, agreement no. 14.595.21.0003 (unique identifier RFMEFI59517X0003).
- 2.https://docbox.etsi.org/workshop/2014/201410_crypto/quantum_safe_whitepaper_1_0_0.pdf.Google Scholar
- 4.http://www.idquantique.com/.Google Scholar
- 5.http://www.magiqtech.com/.Google Scholar
- 6.www.idquantique.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/ID350-Datasheet.pdf.Google Scholar
- 8.G. K. Turner, Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence: Instruments and Applications, Ed. by K. V. van Dyke (CRC, Boca Raton, FL, 1985), p. 43.Google Scholar
- 13.S. A. Magnitskii, D. N. Frolovtsev, D. P. Agapov, A. V. Demeni, and V. N. Krutikov, Izmerit. Tekh., No. 3, 24 (2017).Google Scholar
- 15.A. A. Kalachev, Spontaneous Parametric Scattering and Quantum Informatics Problems, The School-Book (Kazan. Gos. Univ., Kazan, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar