Deposition of bimetallic Au/Ag clusters by the method of laser deposition of nanoparticles from colloidal systems
- 90 Downloads
A method of formation of bimetallic clusters on the surface of optically transparent media is proposed. Nanoparticles of noble metals were obtained by laser ablation into a liquid. Clusters were formed by means of colloidal deposition of nanoparticles. Cluster morphology after deposition was studied by means of atomic force and scanning electron microscopy. We demonstrate transformation of the transmission spectrum of obtained structures before and after laser-induced aggregation.
KeywordsCluster Structure Colloidal System Bimetallic Cluster Droplet Deposition Bimetallic Complex
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. A. Antipov, S. M. Arakelyan, D. N. Bukharov, S. V. Kutrovskaya, A. O. Kucherik, A. V. Osipov, V. G. Prokoshev, and L. A. Shirkin, Khim. Fiz. Mezoskopiya 14(3), 401 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Antipov, S. M. Arakelyan, S. P. Zimin, S. V. Kutrovskaya, A. O. Kucherik, A. A. Makarov, and A. V. Osipov, Nano Mikrosistemn. Tekhnika, No. 11, 34 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Arakelian, S. P. Zimin, S. V. Kutrovskaya, and V. G. Prokoshev, Phys. Proc, No. 39, 401 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Manshina, A. V. Povolotskiy, A. V. Povolotskaya, T. Yu. Ivanova, I. O. Koshevoy, S. P. Tunik, M. Suvanto, and T. A. Pakkanen, Surf. Coat. Technol., No. 206, 3454 (2012).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Pyatenko, N. Wang, and T. Koshizaki, Laser Photonics Review, p. 1 (2013).Google Scholar
- 9.S. A. Beznosyuk and A. E. Bandin, Polyfunctional Chemical Materials and Technologies (Tomsk, 2007), Vol. 1 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Antipov, S. M. Arakelyan, S. V. Kutrovskaya, A. O. Kucherik, D. S. Nogtev, and V. G. Prokoshev, Nano Mikrosistemn. Tekhnika, No. 3, 4 (2011).Google Scholar
- 11.A. A. Antipov, S. M. Arakelyan, S. V. Kutrovskaya, A. O. Kucherik, and V. G. Prokoshev, RF Patent No. 2433948 (2010).Google Scholar