The influence of filtration caused by nonlinearity of holographic recording media on statistical characteristics of images
The influence of filtration in the Fourier holography scheme, which is caused by nonlinearity of the exposure characteristics of recording media on the homogeneity of processed images in the first two statistical moments, has been investigated. Formulas approximating the dependences of the estimates on the generalized rate (ratio of image size to correlation length) are proposed. The influence of filtration on the change in the dependence of estimated homogeneity on the generalized rate is shown, and the influence of random phase spectrum on the variance of estimates is determined. It is shown that the two practical methods used to provide the desired generalized rate-change in the image size and filtration-differently affect the estimates.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Evtikhiev and R. S. Starikov, Proc. Sci. Session of MEPhI 2011: Scientific-Technical Conference-Seminar On Photonics and Information Optics (Moscow, 2011), pp. 20–21.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Colier, C. Burckhardt, and L. Lin, Optical Holography (Academic, New York, 1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Vasilenko and L. M. Tsibul’kin, Holographic Recognition Devices (Radio i svyaz’, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Pavlov, Iskusstvennyi Intellekt i Prinyatie Reshenii, No. 1, 3 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.S. B. Gurevich et al., Data Transfer and Processing by Holographic Methods (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.A. D. Venttsel’, A Course in the Theory of Random Processes (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.G. R. Grimmet and D. R. Sterzaker, Probability and Random Processes (Claredon, Oxford, 1992).Google Scholar
- 14.A. M. Alekseev and A. V. Pavlov, Opt. Spektrosk. 107(6), 1038 (2009).Google Scholar
- 15.A. M. Yaglom, Correlation Theory of Stationary Random Functions (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 16.G. A. Sergeev and D. Yanutsh, Statistical Methods for Studying Natural Objects (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 17.Yu. S. Tolchel’nikov, Optical Properties of Landscape (Nauka, Leningrad, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 20.Z. S. Bekyasheva and A. V. Pavlov, Proc. Eighth Int. Conf. Goloekspo, 2011 (Minsk, 2011), p. 480.Google Scholar