Analysis of plasmon resonances of closely located particles by the discrete sources method
- 54 Downloads
Based on a modification of the discrete sources method, a detailed analysis of plasmon resonances of closely located particles is performed. The numerical algorithm makes it possible to calculate the near field with a high degree of accuracy and to trace resonances at which both the cross section and the intensity of the near field increase by several orders of magnitude.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Sarid and W. Challenger, Modern Introduction to Surface Plasmons. Theory, Mathematical Modeling, and Applications (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2010).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Klimov, Nanoplasmonics (Fizmalit, Moscow, 2009).Google Scholar
- 10.N. V. Grishina, Yu. A. Eremin, and A. G. Sveshnikov, Vestnik MGU, No. 6, 59 (2011).Google Scholar
- 11.D. Colton and R. Kress, Integral Equation Methods in Scattering Theory (Wiley, New York, 1984).Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. A. Eremin and A. G. Sveshnikov, Usp. Sovr. Radioelektron., No. 10, 3 (2003).Google Scholar