Spectroscopy of highly luminescent 1,3,5-triazapentadiene complexes of platinum(II) in solution and in the adsorbed and solid states and quantum-chemical interpretation
- 51 Downloads
We have measured the absorption, luminescence, and luminescence excitation spectra, as well as the excited-state lifetimes and luminescence quantum yields, of 1,3,5-triazapentadiene complexes of platinum(II) in a solution, in the solid state, in an adsorbed state on a SiO2 surface, and in a polystyrene matrix at room temperature and at 77 K. We also have performed quantum-chemical calculations of the equilibrium geometry of the ground and excited states of the complexes and of the nature and structure of molecular orbitals.
KeywordsTriplet State Luminescence Spectrum Adsorbed State Equilibrium Geometry Luminescence Excitation Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. H. Sarova, N. A. Bokach, A. A. Fedorov, M. N. Berberan-Santos, V. Y. Kukushkin, and M. Haukka, Dalton Trans., 3798 (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Lyalin and L. L. Basov, RF Patent No. 1403785.Google Scholar
- 7.G. N. Lyalin, V. E. Mosharov, A. A. Orlov, M. G. Kuzmin, G. D. Fonov, V. N. Radchenko, N. A. Sadovssky, and L. L. Basov, Method and Device for Determining Field of Pressure of Continuous Fluid Medium on the Surface of an Object, European Patent Application No. 0478780 A1 (1992).Google Scholar
- 10.I. O. Koshevoy, Y.-C. Lin, A. J. Karttunen, M. Haukka, P.-T. Chou, S. P. Tunik, and T. A. Pakkanen, Chem. Commun., 2860 (2009).Google Scholar
- 15.Organic Molecular Photophysics, Ed. by J. B. Birks (Wiley, New York, 1973), Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 17.V. G. Maslov, Opt. Spektrosk. 50, 1091 (1981).Google Scholar
- 18.T. E. Keyes, C. O’Connor, and J. G. Vos, Chem. Commun., 889 (1998).Google Scholar
- 21.A. N. Terenin, Photonics of Dye Molecules and Related Organic Compounds (Nauka, Leningrad, 1967) [in Russian].Google Scholar