Diffraction polarization optical elements with radial symmetry
- First Online:
Diffraction polarization optics elements with radial symmetry are considered by an example of corner cube reflectors. Diffraction patterns in the far zone of the radiation that is reflected from the angle reflectors with different coatings of their faces are studied. It is shown that the optimal choice of the coating can significantly change the form of the diffraction pattern and, hence, optimize the pattern for various navigation problems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. V. Korotaev and E. D. Pankov, Opt.-Mekh. Promyshlennost’, No. 1, 9 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Denisyuk and V. I. Korneev, Opt.-Mekh. Promyshlennost’, No. 9, 1 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.J. John, Technology 25, 133 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Sadovnikov, A. L. Sokolov, and V. D. Shargorodskii, Usp. Sovrem. Radioelektron., No. 8, 55 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.E. F. Ishchenko and A. L. Sokolov, Polarization Optics (Textbook) (MEI, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.A. L. Sokolov and D. S. Zozulya, Vestnik MEI 3, 104 (2008).Google Scholar