Kinetics of the thermal treatment of an iron-molybdenum catalyst
- 51 Downloads
The samples of iron molybdate obtained by the mixing of the solutions of ammonium heptamolybdate and iron nitrate were studied by thermal analysis. The temperature ranges and kinetic parameters of dehydration processes, the decomposition of impurities, and a topochemical reaction between iron and molybdenum oxides were determined. Data on the concentrations of solid phase components as functions of the temperature and duration of heat treatment were acquired.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Hernelind, M. and Augustsson, O., Catal. Today, 2006, vol. 112, nos. 1–4, p. 40.Google Scholar
- 5.Vasserman, I.M., Khimicheskoe osazhdenie iz rastvorov (Chemical Deposition from Solutions), Leningrad: Khimiya, 1980.Google Scholar
- 6.Kuprin, A.V., Kovalenko, I.L., Dovban’, L.V., and Teplitskaya, A.G., Vopr. Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 2008, no. 5, p. 97.Google Scholar
- 7.Shaheen, W.M., Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2006, vols. 445–446, p. 113.Google Scholar
- 9.Shestak, Ya., Teoriya termicheskogo analiza: Fizikokhimicheskie svoistva tverdykh neorganicheskikh veshchestv (Thermal Analysis Theory: Physicochemical Properties of Solid Inorganic Substances), Moscow: Mir, 1987.Google Scholar
- 10.Tret’yakov, Yu.D., Tverdofaznye reaktsii (Solid-Phase Reactions), Moscow: Khimiya, 1978.Google Scholar