Complexes of Cobalt and Copper Halides Based on 1,3-Dimethylimidazolium-4-Carboxylate
- 1 Downloads
In the interaction of norzooanemonin 1,3-dimethylimidazolium-4-carboxylate (1) with CuBr2, two types of crystals form: purple [Cu(L)2Br2][CuBr4][CuL4] (2) and light blue [CuL4][CuBr3] (3). In the reaction of 1 with CoCl2 in methanol, neutral complex Co(L)2Cl2 (4) forms. The thermal decomposition of complex 4 is studied. At the first stage of this decomposition, two equivalents of CO2 remove in a range 218–275 °C, and then a two-phase removal of two equivalents of L and the formation of CoCl2 occur.
Keywordsbetaine zwitterion norzooanemonin TGA EPR
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The study was performed using the equipment of the Multiple-Access Center of Physical Research Methods, Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences.
The work was supported by Russian Science Foundation grant No. 17-73-10503.
Conflict of Interests
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests.
- 5.S. W. Ng, X.-M. Chen, and G. Yang. Acta Cryst., 1998, C54, 1389.Google Scholar
- 7.X.-M. Chen, T. C. W. Mak. Polyhedron, 1991, 10, 213.Google Scholar
- 8.Y.-Y. Yang, X-M. Chen, and S. W. Ng. Acta Cryst., 2002, E58, 61.Google Scholar
- 16.G. M. Sheldrick. SADABS. University of Göttingem: Göttingem (Germany), 2005.Google Scholar
- 19.Yu. V. Rakitin, G. M. Larin, and V. V. Minin. Interpretation of the Electron Spin Resonance Spectra Coordination Joints. Science: M., 1993, 399.Google Scholar
- 20.Ya. S. Lebedev and V. I. Muromtsev. EPR and Relaxation of Stabilized Radicals [in Russian]. Khimija: Moscow, 1972, 25.Google Scholar
- 22.X.-M. Chen and T. C.W. Mak. Acta Cryst., 1992, C48, 1211.Google Scholar