Structure of [Dy(Phen)(C4H8NCS2)3]·3CH2Cl2 solvate. Magnetic properties and photoluminiscence of [Ln(Phen)(C4H8NCS2)3] (Ln = Sm, Eu, Tb, Dy, Tm) complexes
- 70 Downloads
It is found that diffraction patterns of complexes I–V of the composition [Ln(Phen)(C4H8NCS2)3] (Ln = Sm, Eu, Tb, Dy, and Tm respectively) are similar. Single crystals of [Dy(Phen)(C4H8NCS2)3]·3CH2Cl2 (VI) obtained are. According to the X-ray crystallographic data, in the structure of VI the unit cell contains two crystallographically independent molecules of the [Dy(Phen)(C4H8NCS2)3] complex and six CH2Cl2 molecules. The N2S6 coordination polyhedron of the Dy atom is a distorted square antiprism. In the range of 2–300 K the magnetic properties of complexes I–V are studied. It is found that complex III passes to the magnetically ordered state; the spontaneous magnetization at 2 K is 24 600 G·cm3/mol. At 300 K compounds I–IV exhibit photoluminescence in the visible spectral range. It is found that the photoluminescence intensity of complex I is several times higher than the photoluminescence intensity of complexes II–IV.
Keywordslanthanides pyrrolidinedithiocarbamate Phen mixed-ligand complex structure magnetic properties photoluminescence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.M. N. Bochkarev, A. G. Vitukhnovskii, and M. A. Katkova, Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLED) [in Russian], Dekom, Nizhni Novgorod (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Kobayashi, H. Naruke, and T. Yamase, Chem. Lett., No. 9, 907/908 (1997).Google Scholar
- 12.X.-X. Meng, S.-L. Gao, S.-P. Chen, et al., Acta Chim. Sinica, 62, No. 22, 2233–2238 (2004).Google Scholar
- 14.S. P. Chen, S. L. Gao, X. W. Yang, et al. Russ. J. Cord. Chem., 33, No. 3, 231–238 (2007).Google Scholar
- 19.S. V. Larionov, A. A. Voityuk, L. N. Mazalov, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 5, 998–1002 (1985).Google Scholar