A second attempt to establish an analytical expression to steam-water dipole orientation parameter using the Boubaker polynomials expansion scheme
- 46 Downloads
In this paper, an analytical expression to the steam-water dipole orientation parameter is proposed. The calculations have been carried out under the presumptions that: the electric properties of the water molecules are characterized completely by a permanent dipole moment and a constant scalar polarizability, that translational fluctuations may be neglected, and that the positions are orientation-free. The results are presented in the form of continuous and integrable expressions that can be easily compared to the precedent studies as well as involved in similar analytical models.
Keywordssteam-water BPES permanent dipole moment analytical expression
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Chistyakov, J. Phys. Chem., 81, No. 6, 5–8 (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Putintsev and D. N. Putintsev, J. Phys. Chem., 82, No. 11, 2018–2024 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Putintsev and D. N. Putintsev, J. Phys. Chem., 81, No. 4, 572–576 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. Tovbin, J. Phys. Chem., 84, No. 2, 180–194 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Dyakonov, A. V. Klinov, and G. S. Dyakonov, J. Phys. Chem., 83, No. 6, 180–202 (2009).Google Scholar
- 14.D. H. Zhang and F. W. Li, Ir. J. App. Phys. Lett., 2, 25–33 (2009).Google Scholar
- 17.H. Labiadh, J. Diff. Eq. & C. Proc., 1, 172–177 (2007).Google Scholar
- 20.T. G. Zhao, L. Naing, and W. X. Yue, Mat. Zametki, 87, No. 2, 175–178 (2010).Google Scholar
- 22.K. Heger, M. Uematsu, and E. U. Franck, Ber. Bunsenges. Phys. Chem., 84, 758–765 (1980).Google Scholar