Basic Test Rig for Studying Oscillating Fluid Flows
- 8 Downloads
A test rig designed for studying oscillating fluid flows in channels is described. The shape of pressure oscillations is defined by displacements of a piston whose motion is controlled by a stepping motor, the minimum step of the piston being 6 μm.
Keywordsoscillating flows channels hemodynamics automated measurement system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.N. S. Denisenko, A. A. Yanchenko, A. A. Cherevko, et al., “Modeling of Fluid Motion in an Elastic Y-Tube,” in Nonlinear Waves: Theory and New Applications, Abstracts of All-Russian Conference devoted to the 70th anniversary of V. M. Teshukov, Corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, February 29–March 2, 2016 (Lavrentyev Inst. of Hydrodynamics, Sib. Branch, Russian Acad. of Sci., Novosibirsk, 2016), pp. 44–45.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Boiko, A. E. Akulov, A. P. Chupakhin, et al., “Measurement of Viscous Flow Velocity and Flow Visualization by Using Two Magnetic Resonance Imagers,” Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz. 58 (2), 26–31 (2017) [J. Appl. Mech. Tech. Phys. 58 (2), 209–213 (2017)].Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Denisenko, A. P. Chupakhin, A. K. Khe, et al., “Experimental Measurements and Visualisation of a Viscous Fluid Flow in Y-Branching Modelling the Common Carotid Artery Bifurcation with MR and Doppler Ultrasound Velocimetry,” J. Phys: Conf. Ser. 722, pp. 012013.1–012013.8 (2016).Google Scholar
- 8.G. R. Grek, A. V. Boiko, V. M. Gilev, et al., “Automated Control of a Traversing Gear in a Wind Tunnel,” Mezhdunar. Zh. Eksp. Obr., No. 11, 155–156 (2013).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Boiko, V. M. Gilev, G. R. Grek et al., “Development of a Traversing Gear for a Wind Tunnel,” Yuzh.-Sib. Nauch. Vestnik, No. 1, 13–16 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.G. R. Grek, A. V. Boiko, V. M. Gilev, et al., “Automated Data Acquisition System for Hot-Wire Information in an Aerophysical Experiment,” Mezhdunar. Zh. Prikl. Fund. Issled., No. 5, 11–14 (2014).Google Scholar
- 12.A. V. Boiko and A. V. Dovgal, “Development of a Stationary Streaky Structure in Laminar Separation Bubble,” Teplofiz. Aeromekh. 11 (1), 23–31 (2004) [Thermophys. Aeromech. 11 (1), 23–30 (2004)].Google Scholar
- 13.A. V. Boiko, A. V. Dovgal, and A. M. Sorokin, “Transient Growth of Stationary Flow Perturbations at Laminar Boundary-Layer Separation,” Teplofiz. Aeromekh. 18 (1), 109–115 (2011) [Thermophys. Aeromech. 18 (1), 101–106 (2011)].Google Scholar
- 14.A. V. Boiko, A. V. Ivanov, Yu. S. Kachanov, and D. A. Mishchenko, “Investigation of Weakly-Nonlinear Development of Unsteady Gortler Vortices,” Teplofiz. Aeromekh. 17 (4), 487–514 (2010) [Thermophys. Aeromech. 17 (4), 455–481 (2010)].Google Scholar
- 15.D. S. Lokhov, A. V. Boiko, and D. S. Sboev, “Controlling the Development of Stationary Longitudinal Structures in the Boundary Layer on a Flat Plate Using Riblets,” Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz. 46 (4), 47–54 (2005) [J. Appl. Mech. Tech. Phys. 46 (4), 496–502 (2005)].Google Scholar