Simulation of the action of a medium on a conical body and the family of phase portraits in the space of quasivelocities
- 21 Downloads
A mathematical model of the effect of a medium on a homogeneous rigid body whose outer surface includes a circumferential cone is considered. The complete system of equations of motion under quasistationarity conditions is given. In the dynamic part forming an independent third-order system, an independent second-order subsystem is distinguished. A new two-parameter family of phase portraits on the phase cylinder of quasivelocities is obtained.
Keywordsrigid body resisting medium quasistationarity phase portrait
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. V. Shamolin, “The Variety of Integrable Cases in the Dynamics of a Small-Sized and Multidimensional Rigid Body in a Nonconservative Field,” Itogi Nauki Tekh., Ser. Sovr. Mat. Pril. 125 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Eroshin, “Ricochet of a Plate from the Surface of an Ideal Incompressible Fluid,” Vest. Mosk. Univ., Ser. 1: Mat. Mekh., No. 6, 99–104 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Eroshin, “Experimental Study of the Entry of an Elastic Cylinder into Water at High Velocity,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 20–30 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Mikhaskiv, I. O. Butrak, and I. P. Laushnik, “Interaction between a Compliant Disk-Shaped Inclusion and a Crack Upon Incidence of an Elastic Wave,” Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz. 54 (3), 141–148 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.M. V. Shamolin, “Variety of Types of Phase Portraits in the Dynamics of a Rigid Body Interacting with a Resisting Medium,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk 349 (2), 193–197 (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.M. V. Shamolin, “A New Two-Parameter Family of Phase Portraits in the Problem of Motion of a Body in a Medium,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk 337 (5), 611–614 (1994).Google Scholar