Neutron Spectroscopy of the Atomic Dynamics of La2Zr2O7 at Fluorite–Pyrochlore Structural Transformations
- 5 Downloads
The formation of the structural and dynamic properties of La2Zr2O7 in the process of crystallization at the isothermal annealing of initially amorphous precursors obtained by the coprecipitation of corresponding salts has been studied by neutron spectroscopy. The existence of vibrational states characteristic of hydrogen, which is in one or another of the possible chemical states and is incorporated into a solid matrix, has been detected in the spectra of amorphous and fluorite phases. The DFT calculation of the phonon density of states has been performed to analyze the energy structure of experimental phonon spectra for various phases of the La2Zr2O7 compound. The amount of hydrogen in the fluorite phase has been estimated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 8.V. V. Popov and A. A. Pisarev, Materials and Processes of Production of Heat Protective Coatings (NIYaU MIFI, Moscow, 2016) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Popov, A. P. Menushenkov, B. R. Gaynanov, Ya. V. Zubavichus, R. D. Svetogorov, A. A. Yastrebtsev, A. A. Pisarev, L. A. Arzhatkina, and K. V. Ponkratov, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 941, 012079 (2017).Google Scholar
- 12.A. P. Menushenkov, V. V. Popov, B. R. Gaynanov, and Ya. V. Zubavichus, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 747, 012038 (2016).Google Scholar
- 13.G. S. Burkhanov, N. B. Kol’chugina, A. A. Lukin, Yu. S. Koshkidbko, Ya. Tsvik, K. Skotnitsova, and V. V. Sitnikov, Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 5, 44 (2017).Google Scholar
- 19.I. Natkaniec, D. Chudoba, V. Y. Kazimirov, J. Krawczyk, I. L. Sashin, and S. Zalewski, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 554, 012002 (2014).Google Scholar
- 22.P. P. Parshin and M. G. Zemlyanov, Fiz. Tverd. Tela 40 (4), 57 (1998).Google Scholar
- 24.P. P. Parshin, M. G. Zemlyanov, M. E. Kost, A. Yu. Rumyantsev, and N. A. Chernoplekov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Neorg. Mater. 14, 1653 (1978).Google Scholar