Line bundle twisted chiral de Rham complex, chiral Riemann-Roch formula and D-branes on toric manifolds
- 32 Downloads
I present the results of the elliptic genus calculations in various examples of twisted chiral de Rham complex on one- and two-dimensional toric compact manifolds. The explicit calculations are made for line bundle twisted chiral de Rham complex on ℙ1, ℙ2 and Hirzebruch surface. Based on these results I propose the elliptic genus expression of the bundle twisted chiral de Rham complex for general smooth compact two dimensional toric manifold. The expression resembles Riemann-Roch formula and coincides with the later in certain limit. I interpret the result in terms of infinite tower of open string oscillator contributions and identify directly the open string boundary conditions of the corresponding bound state of D-branes.
KeywordsLine Bundle JETP Letter Open String Toric Variety Elliptic Genus
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P. S. Aspinwall, hep-th/0403166v1.Google Scholar
- 3.E. Sharpe, hep-th/0307245v2.Google Scholar
- 4.F. Malikov, V. Schechtman, and A. Vaintrob, alg-geom/9803041.Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Borisov, math.AG/9809094.Google Scholar
- 8.B. L. Feigin and A. M. Semikhatov, hep-th/9810059.Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Borisov, math.AG/9904126v1.Google Scholar
- 12.P. Griffits and J. Harris, Principles of Algebraic Geometry (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1978).Google Scholar