Schramm-Loewner evolution martingales in coset conformal field theory
Schramm-Loewner evolution (SLE) and conformal field theory (CFT) are popular and widely used instruments to study critical behavior of two-dimensional models, but they use different objects. While SLE has natural connection with lattice models and is suitable for strict proofs, it lacks computational and predictive power of conformal field theory. To provide a way for the concurrent use of SLE and CFT, CFT correlation functions, which are martingales with respect to SLE, are considered. A relation between parameters of Schramm-Loewner evolution on coset space and algebraic data of coset conformal field theory is revealed. The consistency of this approach with the behavior of parafermionic and minimal models is tested. Coset models are connected with off-critical massive field theories and implications of SLE are discussed.
KeywordsJETP Letter Conformal Field Theory Conformal Weight Primary Field Scharmm Loewner Evolution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.O. Schramm, arXiv: math/0602151 (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Duminil-Copin and S. Smirnov, arXiv:1109.1549 (2011).Google Scholar
- 12.V. Fateev and A. Zamolodchikov, in Physics and Mathematics of Strings, Memorial Volume for Vadim Knizhnik (1990), p. 245.Google Scholar
- 19.J. Cardy, hep-th/0411189 (2004).Google Scholar
- 22.J. Figueroa-O’Farrill, ITP Stony Brook Preprint No. ITP-SB-89-41 (New York, 1989).Google Scholar