A Function Generator for Calibration of Electromagnetic-Field Recorders
- 2 Downloads
A low-frequency function generator for calibrating measuring channels of electromagnetic-field recorders in the frequency range from one hertz to tens of kilohertz is described. One feature of the device is the stability and high-precision phase synchronization of the output signal with a coordinated universal time provided by a GPS/GLONASS receiver. The application of the developed device made it possible to increase the accuracy of calibration of the measuring channels of receivers in a very low frequency range and, as a consequence, the accuracy of measuring the phase velocities of artificial and natural electromagnetic signals of ultralow- and very-low-frequency bands.
- 1.Pilgaev, S.V., Akhmetov, O.I., Filatov, M.V., and Fedorenko, Yu.V., Prib. Tekh. Eksp., 2008, no. 3, p. 175.Google Scholar
- 6.https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/LPC178X_ 7X.pdf.Google Scholar
- 7.http://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/datasheets/ADR4520_4525_4530_4533_ 4540_4550.pdf.Google Scholar
- 8.http://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/datasheets/ADR4520_4525_4530_4533_4540_ 4550.pdf.Google Scholar
- 9.https://www.u-blox.com/sites/default/files/NEO-LEA-M8T-FW3_DataSheet_%28UBX-15025193%29.pdf.Google Scholar