Application of Domestic Operational Amplifiers in Devices for Spectrometric Measurements in Deep Space
- 22 Downloads
The issues of the application of operational amplifiers that are manufactured in Russia in systems for spectrometric measurements of the solar flux, which are designed for use in promising space projects, are considered. The results of experimental studies of prototypes of circuit units that perform the functions of a precision charge integrator for the formation of a video signal on the basis of a highly stable 554UD1 operational amplifier when processing signals from a linear photodetector are presented.
- 1.Kuznetsov, V.D., Mekh., Upr. Inf., 2012, no. 6 (12), p. 5.Google Scholar
- 2.Lebedev, N.I., Zhugzhda, Yu.D., Kuznetsov, V.D., and Boldyrev, S.I., Mekh., Upr. Inf., 2012, no. 6 (12), p. 47.Google Scholar
- 3.Lisin, D., Lebedev, N., and Smerek, V., Kompon. Tekhnol., 2016, no. 5, p. 73.Google Scholar
- 4.Characteristic and Use of NMOS Linear Image Sensors. Technical Information SD-26. http://www.hamamatsu. com/resources/pdf/ssd/nmos_kmpd9001e.pdf.Google Scholar
- 5.Horowitz, P. and Hill, W., The Art of Electronics, Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1989.Google Scholar