Elaboration of the technique of atomic emission detection with inductively coupled plasma of platinum metals in chamotte waste with autoclave sample preparation and design of the experiments
- First Online:
- 69 Downloads
A comprehensive method for atomic emission analysis was developed with the use of mathematical planning of experiment developed with autoclave sample preparation to control the content of platinum metals in chamotte waste of glass manufacture.
Keywordscertification of secondary materials techniques of analytical control metals of the platinum group chamotte waste of glass production autoclave decomposition of samples atomic emission method of analysis with inductively coupled plasma mathematical modeling and planning of experiment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Orlova V.A., Autoclave Sample preparation in Chemical Analysis, Doctoral (Chem.) Dissertation, Moscow: Research Inst., 2001.Google Scholar
- 2.Orlova, V.A., Sherstnyakova, S.A., and Karpov, Yu.A., Modern Features of Autoclave Chemical Sample Preparation, Zavod. Lab., 1993, no. 9, pp. 1–7.Google Scholar
- 3.Adler, Yu.P., Markova, E.B., and Granovskii, Yu.V., Planirovanie eksperimenta pri poiske optimal’nykh uslovii (Planning of Experiment in Finding of Optimal Conditions), Moscow: Nauka, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.Nalimov, V.V. and Chernova, N.A., Statisticheskie metody planirovaniya ekstremal’nykh eksperimentov (Statistical Methods in Planning Extreme Experiments), Moscow: Nauka, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.Brodskii, V.Z., Vvedenie v faktornoe planirovanie eksperimenta (Introduction to the Factorial Planning of Experiment), Moscow: Nauka, 1976.Google Scholar