Estimation of substance heterogeneity by an integrated scintillation spectral method
- 41 Downloads
The heterogeneity of a substance is estimated by a new integrated scintillation spectral method. This method involves the division of a weighed sample into smaller parts and determination of the chemical elements in each microportion. Elementwise heterogeneity of microportions and phase heterogeneity of the substance characterizing the variations in contents of chemical elements in microportions and occurrence of different phase heterogeneities in the matrix and alien phases in the substance are studied. The substance heterogeneity estimation method is applied in the investigation of powder geological samples with direct atomic emission spectral analysis as an analytical method.
Keywordssubstance estimation heterogeneity integrated scintillation spectral method direct atomic emission spectral analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Apolitsky, V.N., New Trend in Emission Spectral Analysis-Phase Emission Spectral Analysis, Ind. Lab., Diagnostics of Materials, 1994, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 24–25.Google Scholar
- 2.Apolitsky, V.N., RF Patent 2272277, Byull. Izobret., 2006, no. 8.Google Scholar
- 3.Apolitsky, V.N., Integrated Scintillation Spectral Elemental-Phase Method of Substance Investigation, Ind. Lab., Diagnostics of Materials, 2008, vol. 74, no. 7, pp. 11–17.Google Scholar
- 4.Apolitsky, V.N., Direct Integrated Scintillation Atomic Emission Spectral Method of Powder Sample Analysis, Ind. Lab., Diagnostics of Materials, 2010, vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 3–9.Google Scholar
- 5.Apolitsky, V.N., Detection Limit of Elements in Analysis of Powder Samples, Ind. Lab., Diagnostics of Materials, 1998, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 24–28.Google Scholar
- 6.Apolitsky, V.N., Inversion Dynamic Method of Mineral Stock Enrichment and Search for Useful Mineral Resources, Prospect and Protection of Miner. Resources, 2007, no. 1, pp. 49–56.Google Scholar
- 7.Apolitsky, V.N., RF Patent 2280855, Byull. Izobret., 2006, no. 21.Google Scholar