Radiation Intensity Profiles at Different Stages of the Formation of Apokamp Discharge
- 8 Downloads
Experimental studies of the heat release processes in the apokamp discharge were carried out via the plotting of intensity charts. The procedure was verified with measurement techniques similar to those used in the operation of a disappearing filament pyrometer. A criterion was formulated for its applicability for the study of apokamp discharge in air. The intensity charts obtained at different stages of the formation of discharge confirm the need for gas heating near the discharge channel to form streamers.
This work was performed in the framework of the State task for the Institute of High-Current Electronics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, project no. 13.1.4.
- 1.Low Temperature Plasma Technology: Methods and Applications, Chu, P.K. and Lu, X.P., Eds., Boca Raton: CRC, 2014, vol. 12, p. 481.Google Scholar
- 3.Plasma for Bio-Decontamination, Medicine and Food Security, Machala, Z., Hensel, K., and Akishev, Yu., Eds., NATO Sci. Peace Security, Ser. A: Chem. Biol., Dordrecht: Springer, 2012.Google Scholar
- 8.Dolmatov, A.V., Makoveev, A.O., Ermakov, K.A., and Lavrikov, V.V., Polzunovskii al’manakh, 2012, no. 2, p. 31.Google Scholar
- 9.Karachinov, V.A., Karachinov, D.V., Kazakova, M.V., Manukhin, V.A., and Bondarev, D.A. Vestn. Novgorodsk. Gos. Univ., 2016, vol. 95, no. 4, p. 23.Google Scholar
- 10.Andreev, M.V., Kuznetsov, V.S., Skakun, V.S., Sosnin, E.A., Panarin, V.A., and Tarasenko, V.F., Prikl. Fiz., 2016, no. 6, p. 33.Google Scholar
- 11.Roundy, C.B., Proc. SPIE, 1992, vol. 1625, p. 12.Google Scholar
- 14.Coherent: Technical Specifications. Understand Different Laser Beam Profiling Technologies. http://lasers. coherent.com.Google Scholar
- 15.Dresvyannikov, A.F., Petrova, E.V., and Ermolaeva, E.A., Fizicheskie osnovy izmerenii (Physical Basis of Measurements), Moscow: Lenand, 2011.Google Scholar