Photonics of N-ammonioalkyl derivatives of azacrown-containing styryl dyes
- 29 Downloads
Photophysical and photochemical processes in diperchlorates of styryl dyes containing an N-ammonioalkyl substituent have been studied by the absorption, luminescence, and laser kinetic spectroscopy techniques. Participation of the triplet state in photoexcitation energy degradation processes and the ability of the dyes to enter the trans-cis photoisomerization reaction have been revealed. Dimerization and delayed fluorescence of the dyes at 77 K have been detected.
KeywordsTriplet State MeCN Trans Isomerization Fluorescence Quantum Yield High Energy Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Gromov, S.P., Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 2008, no. 7, p. 1299.Google Scholar
- 5.Gromov, S.P. and Alfimov, M.V., Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 1997, no. 4, p. 641.Google Scholar
- 9.Druzhinin, S.I., Rusalov, M.V., Uzhinov, B.M., Alfimov, M.V., Gromov, S.P., and Fedorova, O.A., Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. (Chem. Sci.), 1995, vol. 107, no. 6, p. 721.Google Scholar
- 10.Gromov, S.P., Fedorova, O.A., Alfimov, M.V., Druzhinin, S.I., Rusalov, M.V., and Uzhinov, B.M., Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 1995, no. 10. p. 2003.Google Scholar
- 11.Atabekyan, L.S., Chibisov, A.K., and Alfimov, M.V., High Energy Chem., 1997, vol. 31, no. 5, p. 344.Google Scholar