Acoustic wave incidence on a multilayer medium containing a bubbly fluid layer
- 63 Downloads
The problem of acoustic wave reflection and transmission through a multilayer medium containing a bubbly fluid layer is considered. For the water-water with air bubbles-water model the wave reflection and transmission coefficients are calculated and compared with the experimental data. The problem parameters, at which these coefficients take extremum values, are determined. The influence of vapor within the bubbles on the acoustic wave transmission through a layer of a fluid with the vapor-gas bubbles is shown.
Keywordsacoustic waves multilayer media bubbly fluid reflection and transmission coefficients
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V.A. Gusev and O.V. Rudenko, “Nonlinear Sound in a Layer of Gas-Saturated Sediments,” Akust. Zh. 61, 169 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.V.A. Grigor’ev, A.A. Lun’kov, and V.G. Petnikov, “Sound Decay in Shallow-Water Aquatoria with Gas-Saturated Bottom,” Akust. Zh. 61, 90 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.O.B. Zel’manskii, S.N. Petrov, and A.A. Kazeka, “Air-Bubble Panel to Prevent the Information Leakage by Technical Channels,” Reports Byelorussian State Univ. Informatics Radioelectronics 78 (8), 30 (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Lee, B.K. Choi, and S.W. Yoon, “Acoustic Pressure Reflection Coefficients of a Subsurface Bubble Layer in Water,” J. Korean Phys. Soc. 40, 256 (2002).Google Scholar
- 11.T.M. Tien, “Sound Propagation through a Bubble Screen of Finite Gas-Volume Fraction,” Master Thesis, Tainan, Taiwan, National Cheng Kung Univ. (2001).Google Scholar
- 13.R.I. Nigmatulin, D.A. Gubaidullin, and A.A. Nikiforov, “Dynamics of Pulsed Waves in Bubbly Fluids. Comparison of Theory with Experiment,” Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk 456, 662 (2014).Google Scholar
- 14.R.I. Nigmatulin, Dynamics of Multiphase Media. Part 1 [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 16.A.Yu. Varaksin, “Hydrogasdynamics and Thermophysics of Two-Phase Flows: Problems and Advances,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp. 51, 421 (2013).Google Scholar
- 19.A.G. Petrov, Analytical Fluid Dynamics [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2010).Google Scholar
- 20.S.N. Gurbatova and O.V. Rudenko, Acoustics in Problems [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar