On the formulation of problems of nonisothermal water and vapor flow through a high-permeability formation
- 53 Downloads
The formulation of self-similar problems of single- and two-phase water and vapor flow through high-permeability rocks is considered in the case when heat conduction is unimportant. The properties of the corresponding system of conservation laws, which affect the relative position of the integral curves of the Riemann waves and the discontinuity adiabatic curves, are investigated. The problem of breakdown of an arbitrary discontinuity in a geothermal formation with supercritical water parameters is solved.
Keywordsflow through a porous medium discontinuity adiabatic curve problem of breakdown of an arbitrary discontinuity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G.I. Barenblatt, V.M. Entov, and V.M. Ryzhik, Motion of Liquids and Gases in Natural Formations (Nedra, Moscow, 1984) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.A.G. Kulikovskii and E.I. Sveshnikova, Nonlinear Waves in Elastic Media (Moskovskii Litsei, Moscow, 1998) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.A.G. Kulikovskii and A.P. Chugainova, Classical and Non-Classical Discontinuities and Their Structures in Nonlinearly Elastic Media with Dispersion and Dissipation (Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2007), Is. 7 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.L.D. Landau and E.M. Lifshits, Theoretical Physics, Vol. 4: Statistical Physics (Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1951) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.A.I. Brusilovskii, Phase Transitions during the Development of Oil and Gas Fields (Graal, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 16.A.A. Aleksandrov and B.A. Grigoryev, Tables of the Thermophysical Characteristics of Water and Water Vapor (Publishing House of the Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar