A review of the Lyonetiid moths (Lepidoptera, Lyonetiidae): II. The subfamilies Lyonetiinae and Bedelliinae
- 110 Downloads
The second communication of the survey deals with two subfamilies of the family Lyonetiidae: Lyonetiinae and Bedelliinae. The genus Phyllobrostis Stgr., not found in Russia hitherto, was earlier referred to the subfamily Cemiostominae (Seksyaeva, 1981, 1994), but now many authors include it in the subfamily Lyonetiinae (Karsholt and Razowski, 1996; Leraut, 1997). It is considered here within the latter subfamily, being mentioned here since findings of its representatives may be expected in Russia. The annotated list of Lyonetiinae and Bedelliinae of the fauna of Russia includes eight species from three genera.
KeywordsEntomological Review European Part Male Genitalia Discal Cell Fore Wing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Budashkin, Yu.I., “Lepidoptera,” in Annals of Nature, 1987 (Akad Nauk Ukr.SSR, Simferopol, 1990), Vol. 4, Part 2, pp. 49–56.Google Scholar
- 2.Buszko, J., “Gracillariidae,” in The Lepidoptera of Europe. A Distributional Checklist, Ed. by Karsholt, O. and Razowski, J. (Apollo Books, Stenstrup, 1996), pp. 48–54.Google Scholar
- 3.Kuroko, H., “Revisional Studies on the Family Lyonetiidae of Japan (Lepidoptera),” Esakia 4, 1–61 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Kuznetzov, V.I., Kozlov, M.V., and Seksyaeva, S.V., “To the Systematics and Phylogeny of Mining Moths of the Families Gracillaridae, Bucculatricidae, and Lyonetiidae with Regard to Functional and Comparative Morphology of Male Genitalia,” Trudy Zool. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR 176, 52–71 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.Kyrki, J., “Tentative Classification of Holarctic Yponomeutoidea (Lepidoptera),” Nota lepid. 13(1), 28–42 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.Leraut, P.J.A., “Liste systématique et synonymique des Lépidoptères de France, Belgique et Corse,” in Suppl. à Alexanor (Paris, 1997), pp. 1–526.Google Scholar
- 7.Seksyaeva, S.V., “Lyonetiidae (Leucopteridae),” in A Key to Insects of the European Part of the USSR, (Nauka, Leningrad, 1981), Vol. 4, Part 2, pp. 420–430.Google Scholar
- 8.Seksyaeva, S.V., “Comparative Morphological Analysis of Male Genitalia in the Family Lyonetiidae (Lepidoptera), Entomol. Obozr. 73(3), 716–722 (1994).Google Scholar