Catalytic Isomerization of Substituted Vinylcyclopropanes
- 6 Downloads
The catalytic isomerization of substituted vinyl-gem-dichlorocyclopropanes in the presence of a series of zeolite catalysts has been studied. It has been shown that substituted gem-dichlorocyclopentenes are the sole reaction products. The influence of a number of factors (the type of catalyst, temperature, and reaction time) on the yield of isomerization products has been investigated.
This study was supported through a grant from Republic of Bashkortostan for young scientists (of February 8, 2019).
- 4.Arbuzova, T.V., Khamidullina, A.R., and Zlotskii, S.S., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 2007, vol. 50, no. 6, p. 15.Google Scholar
- 5.Bogomazova, A.A., Mikhailova, N.N., and Zlotskii, S.S., Germany, Saarbrucken: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, 2011, p. 89.Google Scholar
- 7.Sokolova, S.V., Treger, Yu.A., and Murasheva, O.P., Katal. Prom-st., 2012, no. 3, pp. 15–20.Google Scholar
- 8.Agabekov, E.V. and Sen’kov, G.M., Katal. Prom-st, 2007, no. 4, pp. 38–43.Google Scholar
- 10.Pavlov, M.L., Alyab’ev, A.S., and Makeeva, E.A., Neftegaz. Delo, 2012, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 169–173.Google Scholar