The role of pre-nucleus states in formation of nanocrystalline yttrium orthoferrite
- 29 Downloads
Formation of hexagonal and orthorhombic YFeO3 nanocrystals from an amorphous phase upon heat treatment of glycine–nitrate combustion products has been studied. The initial X-ray amorphous precursor has been shown to have pre-nucleus species of two types. Rapid formation of h-YFeO3 nanocrystals is explained by the presence of structurally similar pre-nucleus species in the precursor, while o-YFeO3 nanocrystals are formed much more slowly through recrystallization of the hexagonal and amorphous yttrium orthoferrite phases.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Komlev, A.A. and Vilezhaninov, E.F., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2013, vol. 86, no. 9, pp. 1373–1380.Google Scholar
- 5.Popkov, V.I. and Al’myasheva, O.V., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2014, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 185–189.Google Scholar
- 6.Gusarov, V.V., Z. Obshch. Khim., 1997, vol. 67, no. 12, pp. 1959–1964.Google Scholar
- 7.Tugova, E.A. and Karpov, O.N., Nanosystems: Phys., Chem., Math., 2014, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 854–860.Google Scholar
- 10.Popkov, V.I., Al’myasheva, O.V., and Gusarov, V.V., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2014, vol. 87, no. 10, pp. 1416–1420.Google Scholar
- 11.Nguen, A.T., Mittova, I.Ya., and Al’myasheva, O.V., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2009, vol. 82, no. 11, pp. S. 1766–1769.Google Scholar
- 12.Popkov, V.I., Almjasheva, O.V., and Nevedomskiy, V.N., Nanosystems: Phys., Chem., Math., 2015, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 866–874.Google Scholar