The “quantization” of sensitivity coefficients is preserved in microbial populations heterogeneous with respect to growth rate and age
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsGrowth Rate Microbial Population Sensitivity Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Degermendzhy, A.G., Pechurkin, N.S., and Shkidchenko, A.N., Autostabilizatsiya faktorov, kontroliruyushchikh rost v biologicheskikh sistemakh (Self-Stabilization of Factors Controlling Growth in Biological Systems), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1979.Google Scholar
- 2.Degermendzhy, A.G., in Smeshannye protochnye kul’tury mikroorganizmov (Mixed Flow Cultures of Microorganisms), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1981, pp. 26–106.Google Scholar
- 3.Adamovich, V.A., Terskov, I.A., and Degermendzhi, A.G., Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 1987, vol. 295, no. 5, pp. 1236–1239.Google Scholar
- 4.Degermendzhy, A.G., Adamovich, V.A., and Pozdyayev, V.N., Cybernetics Systems: Int. J., 1989, vol. 20, pp. 501–541.Google Scholar
- 5.Adamovich, V.V., Rogozin, D.Yu., and Degermendzhy, A.G., Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 2003, vol. 390, no. 3, pp. 416–419 [Dokl. Biol. Sci. (Engl. Transl.), vol. 390, no. 3, pp. 245–248].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Inc. 2006