Complete Description of the Exponential Stability Index for Linear Parametric Systems as a Function of the Parameter
- 6 Downloads
For parametric families of n-dimensional linear differential systems on the time semiaxis with parameter varying in a metric space, we consider two functions of the parameter defined as the dimension of the subspace of solutions that have the characteristic exponent that, respectively, is less than or does not exceed a given real number. A complete description is derived both for the functions themselves and for the vector function composed of them, for the families of systems continuous in one of the two topologies: uniform or compact-open. In addition, the Lebesgue sets and the sets of points of upper and lower semicontinuity are described for the indicated functions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lyapunov, A.M., Sobranie sochinenii. V 6 t. (Collected Works. In 6 Vols.), Vol. 4, Moscow-Leningrad: Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1956.Google Scholar
- 2.Bylov, B.F., Vinograd, R.E., Grobman, D.M., and Nemytskii, V.V., Teoriya pokazatelei Lyapunova i ee prilozheniya k voprosam ustoichivosti (Theory of Lyapunov Exponents and Its Applications to Issues of Stability), Moscow: Nauka, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.Millionshchikov, V.M., Baire function classes and Lyapunov exponents. I, Differ. Uravn., 1980, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 1408–1416.Google Scholar
- 8.Vetokhin, A.N., The exact Baire class of some Lyapunov exponents on the space of linear systems with compact-open and uniform topologies, Sovr. Probl. Mat. Mekh., 2015, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 54–71.Google Scholar
- 11.Vetokhin, A.N., On the descriptive type of the set of asymptotically stable systems, Differ. Uravn., 1996, vol. 32, no. 6, p. 857.Google Scholar
- 13.Barabanov, E.A. and Kasabutskii, A.F., Sets of correctness and stability of one-parameter families of linear differential systems, Vestsi Nats. Akad. Navuk Belarusi Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Navuk, 2009, no. 4, pp. 67–75.Google Scholar
- 19.Barabanov, E.A., Bykov, V.V., and Karpuk, M.V., Complete description of the Lyapunov spectra of families of linear differential systems whose dependence on the parameter is continuous uniformly on the time semiaxis, Differ. Equations, 2018, vol. 54, no. 12, pp. 1535–1544.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar