On the Hölder Property of Solutions of a Generalized System of Beltrami Equations
- 4 Downloads
We define a generalized Beltrami system, which is a broad generalization of the scalar Beltrami equation to vector equations. The Riemann-Hilbert boundary value problem is considered for such a system under the assumption that it is elliptic (i.e., the roots of the characteristic equation belong to the interior of the unit disk centered at zero). A Cordes type condition on the location of the roots of the characteristic equation of the system is obtained; this is a sufficient condition for the solution of this problem to have the Hölder property. The proof is based on the properties of singular integral operators in a domain.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ladyzhenskaya, O.A. and Ural’tseva, N.N., Lineinye i kvazilineinye uravneniya ellipticheskogo tipa (Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Elliptic Type), Moscow: Nauka, 1973.Google Scholar
- 2.Krylov, N.V., Nelineinye ellipticheskie i parabolicheskie uravneniya vtorogo poryadka (Nonlinear Second-Order Elliptic and Parabolic Equations), Moscow: Nauka, 1985.Google Scholar
- 3.Koshelev, A.N., Regulyarnost’ reshenii ellipticheskikh uravnenii i sistem (Regularity of Solutions of Elliptic Equations and Systems), Moscow: Nauka, 1986.Google Scholar
- 4.Boyarskii, B.V., Generalized solutions of a system of first-order differential equations of elliptic type with discontinuous coefficients, Mat. Sb., 1957, vol. 43 (85), no. 4, pp. 451–503.Google Scholar
- 5.Sirazhudinov, M.M., Aliev, Sh.G., and Sirazhudinova, S.P., On the H¨older property of solutions of a system of Beltrami equations, Vestn. Dagestan. Gos. Univ., 2016, no. 4, pp. 77–83.Google Scholar
- 9.Vekua, I.N., Obobshchennye analiticheskie funktsii (Generalized Analytic Functions), Moscow: Nauka, 1988.Google Scholar
- 11.Krein, S.G., Lineinye differentsial’nye uravneniya v banakhovom prostranstve (Linear Differential Equations in Banach Space), Moscow: Nauka, 1971.Google Scholar