Dirichlet problem in the ball for an equation with a delta-like coefficient
- 93 Downloads
We study the Dirichlet problem in the ball for the Helmholtz equation with an additional term in the form of the product by the delta function. The additional term is approximated by the simplest integral expression, and the solution of the original equation is defined as the limit of solutions of the regularized equations. We obtain exact solutions depending on the chosen method of approximation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Antonevich, A.B. and Romanchuk, T.A., Approximations of Operators with Delta-Like Coefficients, in Aktual’nye problemy matematiki, Sb. nauch. trudov GrGU im Ya. Kupaly (Topical Problems of Mathematics. Collection of Scientific Papers of the Grodno State University), Grodno, 2008, pp. 11–28.Google Scholar
- 3.Il’in, D.V., Stationary Schrödinger Operator with δ-Potential: the Method of Finite-Dimensional Perturbations, Cand. Sci. (Phys.-Math.) Dissertation, Minsk, 2000.Google Scholar
- 4.Tikhonov, A.N. and Samarskii, A.A., Uravneniya matematicheskoi fiziki (Equations of Mathematical Physics), Moscow, 2004.Google Scholar
- 5.Vladimirov, V.S., Uravneniya matematicheskoi fiziki (Equations of Mathematical Physics), Moscow: Nauka, 1988.Google Scholar
- 6.Lyusternik, L.A. and Sobolev, V.I., Elementy funktsional’nogo analiza (Elements of Functional Analysis), Moscow: Nauka, 1965.Google Scholar