Pseudodifferential operators on stratified manifolds: II
Partial Differential Equations
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsCompatibility Condition Smooth Manifold PSEUDODIFFERENTIAL Operator Cotangent Bundle Induction Assumption
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nazaikinskii, V.E., Savin, A.Yu., and Sternin, B.Yu., Differ. Uravn., 2007, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 519–532.Google Scholar
- 3.Plamenevskii, B.A. and Senichkin, V.N., Algebra i Analiz, 2001, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 124–174.Google Scholar
- 4.Calvo, D., Martin, C.-I., and Schulze, B.-W., in RIMS Conf. Dedicated to L. Boutet de Monvel on Microlocal Analysis and Asymptotic Analysis, Kyoto, August 2004, Tokyo, 2005, pp. 22–35.Google Scholar
- 6.Atiyah, M.F., in Proc. of the Int. Symposium on Functional Analysis, Tokyo: University of Tokyo Press, 1969, pp. 21–30.Google Scholar
- 8.Singer, I.M., in Prospects in Mathematics. Ann. of Math. Studies, 1971, pp. 171–185.Google Scholar
- 9.Nazaikinskii, V.E., Savin, A.Yu., and Sternin, B.Yu., Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 2006, vol. 408, no. 5, pp. 591–595.Google Scholar
- 10.Yokura, S. and Schuermann, J., A Survey of Characteristic Classes of Singular Spaces, arXiv:math.AG/0511175, 2005.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2007