On Optimal Retention of the Trajectory of Discrete Stochastic System in Tube
- 3 Downloads
Consideration was given to the design of the optimal control of the general discrete stochastic system with a criterion as the probability of the state vector sojourn in the given sets at each time instant. Derived were relations of the dynamic programming enabling one to establish an optimal solution in the class of Markov strategies without extension of the state vector with subsequent reduction to an equivalent problem with the probabilistic terminal criterion. Consideration was given to the problem of one-parameter correction of the flying vehicle trajectory. An analytical solution was established.
Keywordsdiscrete systems stochastic optimal control probabilistic criterion method of dynamic programming one-parameter pulse correction control of flying vehicle motion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Malyshev, V.V. and Kibzun, A.I., Analiz i sintez vysokotochnogo upravleniya letatel’nymi apparatami (Analysis and Design of Highly-precise Control of Flying Vehicles), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1987.Google Scholar
- 4.Azanov, V.M., and Kan, Yu.S., Optimization of Correction of the Near-Earth Orbit of the Artificial Earth Satellite by the Probabilistic Criterion, Tr. ISA RAN, 2015, no. 2, pp. 18–26.Google Scholar
- 6.Malyshev, V.V., Starkov, A.V., and Fedorov, A.V., Design of Optimal Control for Retention of the Spacecraft in Orbital Group, Kosmonav. Raketostroen., 2012, no. 4, pp. 150–158.Google Scholar
- 7.Malyshev, V.V., Starkov, A.V., and Fedorov, A.V., Registering the Problems of Retention and Deviation in the Neighborhood of the Reference Geostationary Orbit, Vestn. Mosk. Gor. Ped. Univ., Ser. Ekonom., 2013, no. 1, pp. 68–74.Google Scholar
- 13.Jasour, A.M. and Lagoa, C.M., Convex Relaxations of a Probabilistically Robust Control Design Problem, in 52nd IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, 2013, pp. 1892–1897.Google Scholar
- 14.Bosov, A.V., Generalized Problem of Resource Distribution of Program System, Informat. Primen., 2014, vol. 8. no. 2, pp. 39–47.Google Scholar
- 15.Bosov, A.V., Problems of Analysis and Optimization for the Model of User Activity. Part 3. Optimization of the External Resources, Informat. Primen., 2012, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 14–21.Google Scholar
- 16.Bosov, A.V., Problems of Analysis and Optimization for the Model of User Activity. Part 2. Optimization of the Internal Resources, Informat. Primen., 2012, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 19–26.Google Scholar
- 17.Yaroshevskii, V.A. and Petukhov, S.V., Optimal One-parameter Correction of Spacecraft Trajectories, Kosm. Issled., 1970, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 515–525.Google Scholar
- 18.Yaroshevskii, V.A. and Parysheva, G.V., Optimal Distribution of Corrective Impulses in the One-Parameter Correction, Kosm. Issled., 1965, vol. 3, no. 6; 1966, vol. 4, no. 1.Google Scholar