Models and Algorithms of Automata Theory for the Control of an Aircraft Group
- 16 Downloads
We develop models and algorithms to control the process of landing aircraft under uncertainty of their positions in space caused by unfavorable, unforeseen external influences. As the objective function we consider the execution time of the dispatcher’s commands, and as constraints we introduce requirements for the safety of aircraft. Based on the developed formalism of generalized synchronization of linear automata, we develop an approach that makes it possible to reduce this problem to an integer linear programming problem. We consider an example of the use of the developed models and methods for controlling the aircraft landing process.
Keywordscritical combinations of events accident aircraft aviation linear automata finite state machine synchronization generalized state
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rezchikov, A., Kushnikov, V., Ivaschenko, V., Bogomolov, A., Filimonyuk, L., and Kachur, K., Control of the Air Transportation System with Flight Safety as the Criterion, in Automation Control Theory Perspectives in Intelligent Systems, Proc. 5th Computer Science On-line Conf. 2016 (CSOC2016), Springer Int. Publishing Switzerland, 2016, vol. 3, pp. 423–432.Google Scholar
- 2.Bogomolov, A.S., Preventing Critical Combinations of Events in an Aviation Transportation System, in Proc. VII Int. Sci. Conf. “Computer Science and Information Technologies,” Saratov, 2016, pp. 79–84.Google Scholar
- 3.Rezchikov, A.F. and Bogomolov, A.S., Critical Combinations of Events as Reasons for Failures in Human-Machine Systems, in Proc. VIII Int. Conf. “Managing Large-Scale Systems Development” (MLSD 2015), Moscow, 2015, vol. 1, pp. 130–135.Google Scholar
- 4.Rezchikov, A.F. and Tverdokhlebov, V.A., Models and Methods for Finding Reasons for Critical Situations in Complex Systems, in Proc. VIII Intl. Conf. “Managing Large-Scale Systems Development” (MLSD 2015), Moscow, 2015, vol. 1, pp. 8214–8223.Google Scholar
- 6.Klyuev, V.V., Rezchikov, A.F., Bogomolov, A.S., and Filimonyuk, L.Yu., The Concept of a Complex Resource for Studies of Security for Human-Object-Environment Systems, Kontrol. Diagnost., 2013, no. 8, pp. 44–55.Google Scholar
- 8.Klyuev, V.V., Rezchikov, A.F., Bogomolov, A.S., Ukov, D.A., and Filimonyuk, L.Yu., Systems Approach to the Problem of Estimating Residual Resource in Human-Machine Systems, Kontrol. Diagnost., 2011, no. 8, pp. 9–13.Google Scholar
- 10.Rezchikov, A., Dolinina, O., Kushnikov, V., Ivaschenko, V., Kachur, K., Bogomolov, A., and Filimonyuk, L., The Problem of a Human Factor in Aviation Transport Systems, in Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. on Computing, Technology and Engineering (ICCTE 2016), Singapore, 2016, pp. 16–20.Google Scholar
- 11.Novozhilov, G.V., Rezchikov, A.F., Neimark, M.S., Bogomolov, A.S., Tsesarskii, L.G., and Filimonyuk, L.Yu., The Problem of Critical Combinations of Events in the “Crew–Aircraft–Dispatcher” System, Obshcheross. Nauch.-Tekhn. J. “Polet,” 2015, no. 2, pp. 10–16.Google Scholar
- 12.Novozhilov, G.V., Rezchikov, A.F., Neimark, M.S., Bogomolov, A.S., Tsesarskii, L.G., and Filimonyuk, L.Yu., Human Factor in Aviation Transport Systems, Obshcheross. Nauch.-Tekhn. J. “Polet,” 2013, no. 5, pp. 3–10.Google Scholar
- 16.On Establishing the Aviation Rules “Order of Operation for Radio Communication in the Air Space of the Russian Federation.” Directive of the Russian Ministry of Transportation, September 26, 2012, no. 362.Google Scholar