Approaches to LP-Modeling of the Refinery for Planning Purposes
The article reviews the options for the degree of detailing of the refining operations for optimization of production on the planned horizon in the LP-model. The author formulates a selection criterion, which takes into account the execution of the planning regulations, where the revision of the LP-model, search for an optimum production plan, interpretation of the decision and submission of the plan for execution should be carried out within the deadlines set by the refinery. The article also provides estimations of the efficiency of the LP-model detailing and practical recommendations on how to achieve them.
Keywordsrefineries APS optimization production planning LP-systems modernization of LP-models
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kuvykin, V.I., Organization of Automated Systems of Planning and Material Balance, Avtomatiz. Promyshl., 2014, no. 8, pp. 29–33.Google Scholar
- 2.Petukhov, M.Yu., Features of Parametric Analysis of the LP-Model of Production Planning for an Oil Refinery, Nefteperab. Neftekhim., 2015, no. 4, pp. 3–9.Google Scholar
- 3.Medem, V.M., Kalinin, A.A., Kaminsky, E.F., Khokhlov, A.S., and Meister, I.A., Application of the Fuel Optimization Method in the ORSCKNEFTORGSINTEZ Company, Khim. Tekhnol. Topliv Masel, 1985, no. 3.Google Scholar
- 4.Khokhlov, A.S., Boronin, A.B., and Gainetdinova, A.N., Automated Updating of Optimization Models for Continuous Production Planning, Avtomatiz. Promyshl., 2009, no. 7, pp. 58–61.Google Scholar
- 5.Baulin, E.S., Boronin, A.B., and Khokhlov, A.S., Updating the Planning Models for Refineries/Petrochemical Complexes and Accounting of Energy Consumption, Proc. Gubkin Russian State Univ. of Oil and Gas. Collection of Sci. Articles on the Problems of Oil and Gas, 2012, no. 10, pp. 8–14.Google Scholar
- 6.Andreeva, L.A. et al., Viscosity of a Mixture of Liquids, Collection of Articles of the Nizhny Novgorod Branch of the Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Erofeev, V.I., Ed., 2007, pp. 11–16.Google Scholar
- 7.Anosov, A.A. and Efitov, G.L., Optimum Control of Compounding of Fuels—Challenges, Solutions, Experience in Russia, Avtomatiz. Promyshl., 2015, no. 4, pp. 15–21.Google Scholar
- 8.Kuvykin, V.I. and Bryukhanov, M.V., Analysis of Optimal Solutions in Problems of Non-Linear Programming with Conditionally Constant Costs, Appl. Mech. Machine Eng. Techn., 2009, no. 2, pp. 62–66.Google Scholar
- 9.Kuvykin, V.I., Optimal Planning and Analysis of Models of Continuous Production, Avtomatiz. Promyshl., 2015, no 8, pp. 13–17.Google Scholar
- 10.Khokhlov, A.S., Konnov, A.I., and Shaydullin, R.A., Integrated Approach to Planning of Continuous Production, Avtomatiz. Promyshl., 2015, no. 4, pp. 24–33.Google Scholar