Physiological Avatar Technology with Optimal Planning of the Training Process in Cyclic Sports
- 38 Downloads
This work is devoted to the theoretical justification of a software and technological product that combines latest achievements in the field of mathematical computer modeling, sports physiology, and medicine. We present a review of theoretical foundations and practical solutions of the latest software and technological developments in the field of control over the training process in cyclic sports. We propose a new integrated approach to the training process planning, which combines known technology of the training impulse and a method for modeling individual physiological properties of the athlete’s body on the basis of the physiological avatar technology.
Keywordscyclic sport mathematical model training optimal planning
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fitness Trackers Accurately Measure Heart Rate but not Calories Burned. https://med.stanford. edu/news/all-news/2017/05/fitness-trackers-accurately-measure-heart-rate-but-not-calories-burned.htmlGoogle Scholar
- 2.Vinogradov, M.A., Akimov, E.B., and Timme, E.A., Matematicheskoe modelirovanie dinamiki sportivnogo rezul’tata v vidakh sporta na vynoslivost’ (Mathematical Modeling of Sport Results Dynamics in Stamina Sports), Pushchino: R&C Dynamics, 2015.Google Scholar
- 3.Solodyannikov, Yu.V., Elementy matematicheskogo modelirovaniya i identifikatsiya sistemy krovoobrashcheniya (Elements of Mathematical Modeling and Identification of the Blood Circulation System), Samara: Samar. Univ., 1994.Google Scholar
- 8.Janssen, P., Lactate Threshold Training, Champaign: Human Kinetics, 2001.Google Scholar
- 9.Banister, E.W., Modeling Elite Athletic Performance, in Physiological Testing of Elite Athletes, Macdougall, J.D., Wenger, H.A., Green, H.J., Eds., Champaign: Human Kinetics, 1991.Google Scholar
- 10.Training Impulse. The Website for All Your Training Load Views, News and Reviews. http://www. trainingimpulse.com/Google Scholar
- 11.Timme, E.A., Applying Imitational Modeling for Planning and Optimization of Training Loads for Sporsmen and People of Dangerous Professions, in Imitational Modeling. Theory and Practice, 7th Russ. Conf., Vassilyev, S.N. and Yusupov, R.M., Eds., Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 2015, vol. 2, pp. 361–369.Google Scholar
- 15.Issurin, V.B., Blokovaya periodizatsiya sportivnoi trenirovki (Block Periodization of Sports Training). Moscow: Sovetskii Sport, 2010.Google Scholar
- 17.Coaching Toolkit for Cyclical Sports. https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nzs4c1hcm1dGoogle Scholar
- 18.Coaching Toolkit for Kayaking and Canoeing. https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh51knqGoogle Scholar