Fragment Method of Restoring the Operation of Digital Systems with the Structure of a Minimal Quasicomplete Graph with Two Paths between Two Users
The developed approach to the fragment method of restoring the operation of digital systems (DS) structured as a minimal quasicomplete graph with two paths between two users is to alternately restore individual DS fragments. The analyzed DS fragment consists of a tested user, a switch, and two communication lines between the switch and the testing and tested users. For a single fragment, we construct a typical base program unit which can serve as a reference for the base units for other DS fragments. Based on the results of diagnostics for the components of the fragment, the testing user replaces functions of the faulty component with functions of operational components. The developed approach guarantees to remove the influence of a single faulty component in a digital system of the analyzed structure.
Keywordsdigital system minimal quasicomplete graph restoration fragment component user switch base unit testing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Karavai, M.F. and Podlazov, V.S., A Distributed Complete Switch as a “Perfect” Systems Network for Multiprocessor Computational Systems, Upravlen. Bol’shimi Sist., 2001, no. 34, pp. 92–116.Google Scholar
- 3.Alverson, B., Froese, E., Kaplan, L., and Roweth, D., Cray XC TM Series Network, WP-Aries01-1112, Cray Inc., 2012. http://www.cray.com/sites/default/files/resources/CrayXCNetwork.pdf (accessed at 09.10.2017).Google Scholar
- 4.Alverson, B., Roweth, D., and Kaplan, L., The Gemini System Interconnect, in 18th IEEE Sympos. on High Performance Interconnects, 2009, pp. 83–87.Google Scholar
- 5.Vedeshenkov, V.A., Kurako, E.A., and Lebedev, V.N., On the Diagnosability of Digital Systems Components with the Structure of a Minimal Quasicomplete 7 ×7 Graph with 2 Paths between 2 Customers, Upravlen. Bol’shimi Sist., 2015, no. 58, pp. 90–114.Google Scholar
- 6.Vedeshenkov, V.A., Organizing the Diagnostics of Single Faulty Components of Digital Systems with the Structure of a Minimal Quasicomplete 7×7 Graph with 2 Paths between 2 Customers, Probl. Upravlen., 2016, no. 1, pp. 65–72.Google Scholar
- 8.Vedeshenkov, V.A., An Approach to Fragmental Diagnostics of Digital Systems Components Structured as a Minimal Quasicomplete Graph (with the Example of a 7×7 Graph), Probl. Upravlen., 2016, no. 6, pp. 53–58.Google Scholar