Hard- and Software Implementation of Emergency Prevention System for Maritime Transport
- 19 Downloads
Hard- and software of a marine Euler-angle orientation control system is described. Vessel rolling and pitching are controlled by ballast tank level adjustment. A method for compensating the deviation of vessel’s plane from horizon plane in emergency situations is offered. Using roll and pitch angles data it calculates the parameters of emergency cargo displacement characteristics.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sokolov, S.S., Creation of Safe Operation Information Support of a Ship by Means of Automation Management by Cargo Placement and Response to Non-Staff Situations, Vestn. Gos. Univ. Morsk. Rechn. Flota, 2014, no. 4, pp. 183–189.Google Scholar
- 3.Chernyi, S.G. and Zhilenkov, A.A., Identification of External Signal Parameters for Expert Subsystems in the Structure of Marine Electric Power Systems, NTV SPbGPU, Informat. Telekom. Upravlen., 2014, no. 3(198), pp. 28–36.Google Scholar
- 4.Chernyi, S., The Implementation of Technology of Multi-User Client-Server Applications for Systems of Decision Making Support, Metallurg. Mining Indust., 2015, vol. 3, pp. 60–65Google Scholar
- 5.Nyrkov, A.P., Zhilenkov, A.A., and Cherniy, S.G., Estimation of Reliability and Efficiency of Distributed Drill Unit Systems, Avtomatiz. Promyshl., 2015, no. 6, pp. 51–53.Google Scholar
- 7.Korovin, A.G., Development of Methods of Impact of the Human Factor on Ship Safety, Vestn. Kamchatsk. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., 2009, no. 10, pp. 31–36.Google Scholar