Application of predictive control approach in stabilizing control design of networked plants
- 51 Downloads
A stabilization problem in a networked control system with packet dropouts is studied and dynamic output-feedback control is constructed. Predictive control approach is employed for obtaining plant state estimates at each step k. This eliminates the need for considering explicitly plant state switching when a packet dropout occurs.
KeywordsRemote Control Model Predictive Control Network Control System Prediction Horizon Packet Dropout
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Berber, R., Methods of Model Based Process Control, NATO ASI Series E: Applied Sciences, vol. 293, Dortrecht: Kluwer, 1995.Google Scholar
- 4.Bitmead, R.R., Gevers, M., and Wertz, V., Adaptive Optimal Control. The Thinking Man’s GPC, Sydney: Prentice-Hall, 1990.Google Scholar
- 9.Cutler, C.R. and Ramaker, B.L., Dynamic Matrix Control—A Computer Control Algorithm, AIChE 86th National Meeting, Houston, 1979.Google Scholar
- 10.Cutler, C.R. and Ramaker, B.L., Dynamic Matrix Control—A Computer Control Algorithm, Joint Automatic Control Conf., San Francisco, 1980.Google Scholar
- 11.Ding, B., Stabilization of Linear Systems over Networks with Bounded Packet Loss and Its Use in Synthesizing Model Predictive Control, Proc. 8th. Int. Conf. on Control and Automation, 2010, pp. 2258–2263.Google Scholar
- 13.Grüne, L., Pannek, J., and Worthmann, K., A Networked Unconstrained Nonlinear MPC Scheme, in Proc. Eur. Control Conf., Budapest, 2009, pp. 371–376.Google Scholar
- 16.Martin Sanchez, J.M. and Rodellar, J., Adaptive Predictive Control, International Series in Systems and Control Engineering, New York: Prentice-Hall, 1996, pp. 263–283.Google Scholar
- 18.Nguyen, Q.T. and Vesely, V., Design of Robust Networked Predictive Control Systems with Packet Loss, Preprints of 4th IFAC Nonlinear Model Predictive Control Conf., 2012, pp. 362–357.Google Scholar
- 20.Soeterboek, R., Predictive Control—A United Approach, Int. Series in Systems and Control Engineering, New York: Prentice-Hall, 1992.Google Scholar