Linear matrix inequality-based analysis of the discrete-continuous nonlinear multivariable systems
- 82 Downloads
The E.M. Fridman method for analysis of the hybrid linear systems by passing to a system with sawtoothed delay and using the nonstationary Lyapunov-Krasovskii functionals and descriptor variables was extended to the nonlinear multivariable Lur’e systems. Consideration was given to the discrete control in the form of a feedback with bounded above variable step of discretization. At that, in the system equations the control function was multiplied by a bounded scalar nonlinear function. This case corresponds to numerous oscillators such as the “pendulum on cart” system. On the basis of the classical results obtained by V.A. Yakubovich on losslessness of the S-procedure, the problem of estimating the upper boundary of the discretization step comes to analyzing the system of linear matrix inequalities for solvability.
KeywordsRemote Control Linear Matrix Inequality Linear Matrix Functional Versus Discretization Step
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 8.Gelig, A.Kh., Leonov, G.A., and Yakubovich, V.A., Ustoichivost’ nelineinykh sistem s needinstvennym sostoyaniem ravnovesiya (Stability of Nonlinear Systems with Nonunique Equilibrium State), Moscow: Nauka, 1978.Google Scholar
- 9.MathWorks—MATLAB and Simulink for Technical Computing, http://www.mathworks.com.Google Scholar
- 10.YALMIP Wiki Main/Home Page, http://users.isy.liu.se/johanl/yalmip/.Google Scholar
- 11.Seifullaev, R.E., Speed Gradient Energy and Sampled-Data Control of Cart-Pendulum System, in 9th IFAC Sympos. Advances in Control Education, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, 2012, pp. 478–483.Google Scholar
- 12.Fradkov, A.L., A Scheme of Speed Gradient and Its Application in Problems of Adaptive Control, Autom. Remote Control, 1979, vol. 41, no. 9, part 1, pp. 1333–1342.Google Scholar
- 13.Fradkov, A.L., Kiberneticheskaya fizika: printsipy i primery (Cybernetic Physics: Prnciples and Examples), St. Petersburg: Nauka, 2003.Google Scholar
- 14.Seifullaev, R.E. and Fradkov, A.L., Sampled-data Control of Nonlinear Oscillations Based on LMIs and Fridman’s Method, in 5th IFAC Int. Workshop on Periodic Control Syst., Caen, France, 2013, pp. 95–100.Google Scholar