Extending the functional capabilities of NC systems for control over mechano-laser processing
- 78 Downloads
The universal architecture of NC system to control mechano-laser machines tools is offered. The specific character of application of NC systems for various methods of laser processing is shown: laser sintering, engraving with a low frequency impulse emission. As an example of use of NC systems to control complex systems of the mechano-laser equipment the machine representing processing center, realizing hybrid technology is considered: machining in combination with the laser.
KeywordsRemote Control Laser Processing Laser Impulse Laser Engraving Motion Control Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Martinov, G.M., Lyubimov, A.B., and Obukhov, A.I., The Problem of Adaptation of PCNC Systems for Laser Engraving Machines, Mekhatronika, Avtomatiz., Upravlen., 2009, no. 1, pp. 59–62.Google Scholar
- 2.Martinov, G.M., Kozak, N.V., Nezhmetdinov, R.A., and Lyubimov, A.B., Specificity of the Construction of Control Panels of CNC Systems by Type of Universal Hardware and Software Components, Avtomatiz. Sovr. Tekhnol., 2010, no, 7, pp. 34–40.Google Scholar
- 3.Martinov, G.M., Obukhov, A.I., and Pushkov, R.L., Universal High-Level Programming Language Interpreter for a CNC Systems Construction Principles, Mekhatronika, Avtomatiz., Upravlen., 2010, no. 6, pp. 42–50.Google Scholar
- 4.Martinov, G.M., Current Trends in Computer Control Systems of Technological Equipment, Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Tekhnol. Univ. “Stankin,” 2010, no. 1, pp. 74–79.Google Scholar
- 6.Martinov, G.M., Kozak, N.V., Nezhmetdinov, R.A., and Pushkov, R.L., The principle of Constructing a Distributed NC System with Open Modular Architecture, Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Tekhnol. Univ. “Stankin,” 2010, no. 4, pp. 116–122.Google Scholar
- 7.Kozak, N.V. and Abdullaev, R.A., The Concept of Building Diagnostics and Device Control Electrics Based on OPC Technology, Sist. Upravlen. Inform. Tekhnol., 2010, no. 3, pp. 28–32.Google Scholar
- 8.Martinov, G.M. and Kozak, N.V., Decomposition and Synthesis of the Logic Systems Software Components, Prib. Sist. Upravlen., Kontr., Diagnost., 2006, no. 12, pp. 4–11.Google Scholar