Decentralized adaptive control of synchronization of dynamic system networks at bounded disturbances
- First Online:
- 93 Downloads
The problem is considered for adaptive synchronization in the output of the network of interconnected nonlinear dynamic systems with bounded disturbances. The structure of a controller and the adaptation algorithm are found with the aid of the velocity gradient method and the passification method. The sufficient conditions of synchronization and the upper bound for the convergence set relative to the leading subsystem are given. The conditions of the accessibility of synchronization are also obtained for a certain class of monotone nonlipschitz nonlinearities. The results are illustrated by an example of synchronization of the network of interconnected Chua chains with disturbances.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Druzhinina, M.V. and Fradkov, A.L., Adaptive Decentralized Control of Interconnected Systems, Proc. 14th IFAC World Congress, 1999, vol. 50, pp. 175–180.Google Scholar
- 7.Mitorshnik, I.V., Nikiforov, V.O., and Fradkov, A.L., Nelineinoe i adaptivnoe upravlenie slozhnymi dinamicheskimi sistemami, St. Petersburg: Nauka, 2000. Translated under the title Nonlinear and Adaptive Control of Complex Systems, Dordrecht: Kluwer, 1999.Google Scholar
- 8.Fradkov, A.L., Passification of Nonsquare Linear Systems and Feedback Yakubovich-Kalman-Popov Lemma, Eur. J. Control, 2003, no. 6, pp. 573–582.Google Scholar
- 12.Grigoriev, G.K. and Fradkov, A.L., Decentralized Adaptive Control of Network Synchronization of Dynamical Systems with White Noise, Informatika Sist. Upravlen., 2012, no. 1, pp. 175–182.Google Scholar
- 13.Fradkov, A.L., Grigoriev, G.K., and Selivanov, A.A., Decentralized Adaptive Controller for Synchronization of Dynamical Networks with Delays and Bounded Disturbances, Proc. 50th IEEE Conf. Dec. Control, Orlando, 2011, pp. 1110–1115.Google Scholar