Robust synchronization of dynamical networks with compensation of disturbances
- First Online:
In this paper, a robust output control scheme is proposed for a linear dynamical network such that every its local subsystem is described by a linear differential equation with a priori unknown parameters. The network is subject to unknown exogenous bounded disturbances. The considerations are based on the introduction of a directed graph with vertices associated with the corresponding nodes of the network. An algorithm is proposed which ensures the synchronization of the network along with the compensation of the unknown disturbances with required accuracy. It is shown that the proposed scheme also remains valid for a network associated with an undirected graph. The theoretical results are illustrated via a numerical example of a network with four nodes.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yoshioka, C. and Namerikawa, T., Observed-based Consensus Control Strategy for Multi-Agent System with Communication Time Delay, Proc. 17th IEEE Int. Conf. Control Appl., San Antonio, 2008, pp. 1037–1042.Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, Y., Jia, Y., Du, J., and Shiying, Y., Dynamic Output Feedback Control for Consensus of Multi-Agent Systems: An H ∞ Approach, Proc. Am. Control Conf., St. Louis, 2009, pp. 4470–4475.Google Scholar
- 3.Dzhunusov, I.A. and Fradkov, A.L., Output Synchronization in Networks of Linear Plants, in Proc. XI Int. Conf. “Stability and Oscillations of Nonlinear Control Systems,” Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 2010, pp. 1–2.Google Scholar
- 5.Xie, G., Liu, H., Wang, L., and Jia, Y., Consensus in Networked Multi-Agent Systems via Sampled Sontrol: Switching Topology Case, Proc. Am. Control Conf., St. Louis, 2009, pp. 4525–4530.Google Scholar
- 7.Fradkov, A.L., Quadratic Lyapunov Functions in Adaptive Stabilization of Linear Dynamical Plants, Sib. Mat. Zh., 1976, no. 2, pp. 436–446.Google Scholar
- 11.Fradkov, A.L., Kiberneticheskaya fizika: principy i primery (Cybernetical Physics: Principles and Examples), St. Petersburg: Nauka, 2003.Google Scholar