Development of computer-based training simulator for industrial operators: Main participants, their roles and communications
- 79 Downloads
The paper analyzes the main participants of a project of development and application of a computer-based training simulator for industrial operators and their roles at different stages of project realization. The project success is shown to be defined by proper interaction between Customer’s and Executor’s teams. Professional qualification requirements for various project participants are considered.
KeywordsRemote Control Process Control System Project Realization Distribute Control System Personnel Training
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dozortsev, V., Komp’yuternye trenazhery dlya obucheniya operatorov tekhnologicheskikh protsessov (Computer-based Simulators for Industrial Operators Training), Moscow: Sinteg, 2009.Google Scholar
- 2.Itskovich, E., Metody ratsional’noi avtomatizatsii proizvodstva (Methods of Rational Automation of Production), Moscow: Infra-Inzheneriya, 2009.Google Scholar
- 3.Obshchie pravila vzryvobezopasnosti dlya vzryvopozharoopasnykh khimicheskikh, neftekhimicheskikh i neftepererabatyvayushikh proizvodstv (PB 09-540-03) (General Rules on Explosive Safety for Fire Explosive Chemical, Petrochemical and Petroleum Refining Productions (RS 09-540-03)), Moscow: Metallurgiya, 2003.Google Scholar
- 4.Winter, P., Simulation for the Old and for the New, Hydrocarbon Eng., 2007, vol. 12, no. 5.Google Scholar
- 5.Sorkin, L., Simulation Modeling for Operators Training and Production Optimization, Prom. ASU i Kontrollery, 2008, no. 8.Google Scholar