Structural composition of the telemetry system
- 38 Downloads
Consideration was given to the combinatorial hierarchical design (composition) of the structure of an application telemetry system consisting of the on-board, radio, and ground communication equipment including the operator working place. The principal use was of the three-stage hierarchical morphological multicriterial design: (a) design of the tree model of the system in the form of the AND-OR tree and generation of the design alternatives for the hanging vertices of the constructed model (system parts/components), (b) multicriterial selection of the design alternatives for the parts of the designed system, (c) generation of the resulting combination of the selected alternatives taking into consideration their ordinal quality and compatibility. The process of hierarchical modular design is illustrated by the example of an application.
- 2.Levin, M.Sh., Course ‘Design of Systems: Structural Approach’ (2004–2007), http://www.iitp.ru/mslevin/SYSD.HTM.
- 4.Levin, M.Sh., Composite Systems Decisions, London: Springer, 2006.Google Scholar
- 5.Levin, M.Sh., Course ’system Design: Structural Approach’, in 18th Int. Conf. Design Methodology Theory DTM2006, 2006.Google Scholar
- 6.Levin, M.Sh., Combinatorial Technological Systems Models (Examples for Communication System), in 2nd Int. Conf. Systems Engineering Modeling, Haifa, 2007, pp. 24–32.Google Scholar
- 7.Netcracker, Inc., http://www.netcracker.com.