Short-Term Variability of Hydrological and Hydrochemical Characteristics of the Kyanda Estuary in Onega Bay, the White Sea (July 28–August 15, 2016)
- 12 Downloads
The paper presents information on joint research of the short-term (tidal and synoptic) variability of the hydrological and hydrochemical parameters during the summer 2016 low-water period in mesotidal estuary of the Kyanda River, which flows into Onega Bay, the White Sea. It is demonstrated that semidiurnal, diurnal, and synoptic variations of almost all observed parameters are significant and differ notably along the estuary.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Alabyan, A. A. Alekseeva, N. A. Demidenko, et al., “Field hydrological studies of the estuaries of Onega Bay in winter and summer low water stage in 2016–2017,” Proceedings of XXII International Scientific Conference (School) on Marine Geology “Geology of the Seas and Oceans” (Shirshov Institute of Oceanography, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2017), Vol. 3, pp. 146–150.Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Alabyan and E. D. Panchenko, “Hydraulic resistance in tidal estuaries and the negative friction phenomenon in river hydraulics,” Engineering Survey, No. 3, 71–72 (2017).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Leshchev, V. B. Korobov, Yu. A. Fedorov, A. E. Ovsepyan, V. A. Savitsky, G. D. Khomenko, and I. V. Dotsenko, “The first complex studies of the Kyanda River (Onega Bay, the White Sea) and its marginal filter (July 22 to August 3, 2014),” Oceanology (Engl. Transl.) 55, 769–770 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Miskevich, “Evaluation of cycles of hydrological and hydrochemical parameters in the Kyanda estuary in the White Sea during summer low-water stage,” Proceedings of XXI International Scientific Conference (School) on Marine Geology “Geology of the Sea and Oceans” (GEOS, Moscow, 2015), Vol. 3, pp. 235–239.Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Semenets, P. F. Svistov, and A. S. Talash, “Chemical composition of atmospheric precipitations in Russian polar region,” Izv. Tomsk. Politekh. Univ., Inzh. Georesur. 328 (3), 27–36 (2017).Google Scholar