On analogs of spectral decomposition of a quantum state
- 53 Downloads
The set of quantum states in a Hilbert space is considered. The structure of the set of extreme points of the set of states is investigated and an arbitrary state is represented as the Pettis integral over a finitely additive measure on the set of vector states, which is a generalization of the spectral decomposition of a normal state.
Keywordsquantum state spectral decomposition finitely additive measure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Sherstnev, Methods of Bilinear Forms in Noncommutative Measure and Integral Theory (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.R. Glauber, Quantum Optics and Radiophysics (Mir, Moscow, 1966), pp. 93–279 [Russian transl.].Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Kholevo, Probability and Statistical Aspects of Quantum Theory (Inst. Computer Studies, Moscow-Izhevsk, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.G. G. Amosov and V. Zh. Sakbaev, “Stochastic properties of dynamics of quantum systems,” Vestnik SamGU 8(1), 479–494 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Zh. Sakbaev, “On dynamics of a degenerate quantum system in the space of functions integrable over a finitely additive measure,” Trudy MFTI 1(4), 126–147 (2009).Google Scholar
- 10.V. Zh. Sakbaev, “The set of quantum states and its averaged dynamic transformations,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved.Mat., No. 10, 48–58 (2011) [RussianMath. (Iz. VUZ) 55 (10), 41–50 (2011)].Google Scholar
- 11.V. I. Bogachev and O. G. Smolyanov, Real and Functional Analysis (URSS, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.N. Dunford and L. Schwartz, Linear Operators, Vol 1: General Theory (Wiley, New York, 1958; Inostr. Lit., Moscow, 1962).Google Scholar
- 15.A. G. Chentsov, Finitely-Additive Measures and Relaxations of Extremum Problems (UIF Nauka, Ekaterinburg, 1993) [in Russian].Google Scholar