On some questions related to the Krichever correspondence
- 62 Downloads
We investigate various new properties and examples of the two-dimensional and one-dimensional Krichever correspondence.
Key wordsalgebraic curve torsion-free sheaf cohomology group Krichever correspondence ample Cartier divisor Fredholm subspace
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.G. Segal and G. Wilson, “Loop groups and equations of the KdV type,” Publ. Math. IHES 80, 301–342 (1985); Appendix to Loop Groups by E. Pressley and G. Segal (Mir, Moscow, 1990), pp. 379–442.Google Scholar
- 10.T. Fimmel and A. N. Parshin, An Introduction to the Higher Adelic Theory, Preprint.Google Scholar
- 12.D. V. Osipov, “n-dimensional local fields and adeles on n-dimensional schemes,” in Lecture Notes Series of London Math. Soc. (in press); arXiv:math.AG/0508205.Google Scholar
- 14.M. Sato and M. Noumi, “Soliton equations and universal Grassmann manifold,” Sophia Kokyuroku in Mathematics (Sophia University, Tokyo, 1984), Vol. 18, pp. 74–75.Google Scholar
- 15.M. Sato and Y. Sato, “Soliton equations as dynamical systems on infinite dimensional Grassmann manifold,” in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations in Applied Science, Proc. U. S.-Jap. Semin. (Tokyo, 1982; North-Holland Math. Stud., Amsterdam, 1983), Vol. 81, pp. 259–271.Google Scholar
- 16.A. B. Zheglov, Two dimensional KP systems and their solvability; arXiv:math-ph/0503067.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2007