Scattering of laser radiation by multifractal biological structures
Physical and Quantum Optics
- 41 Downloads
Scattering of laser radiation by structured biotissues—histological mounts of bony and muscular tissues and skin, are studied.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.T. Asakura and J. Uozumi, Properties and Applications of Speckle and Scattering (Sapporo, 1997).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Rozenberg, Yu. S. Lyubovtseva, and A. A. Kadyshevich, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz. 12, 186 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Modern Problems of Biomechanics, Ed. by Kh. A. Yanson (Zinatne, Riga, 1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Buyer, Biophysics (Inistrannaya Literatura, Moscow, 1962).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Chernukh, Skin (Meditsina, Moscow, 1982).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Gerrard and J. M. Burch, Introduction to Matrix Methods in Optics (Wiley, New York, 1975; Mir, Moscow, 1978).Google Scholar
© MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica" 2000