Level statistics inside the core of a superconductive vortex
A microscopic theory of the Efetov supermatrix sigma-model type is constructed for the low-lying electron states in a mixed superconductive-normal system with disorder. This technique is used for the study of the localized states in the core of a vortex in a moderately clean superconductor with τ−1≫ω0∼Δ2/EF. At low energies ε≪ωTh∼ (ω0/τ)1/2, the energy level statistics is described by the “zero-dimensional” limit of this supermatrix theory, and the result for the density of states is equivalent to that obtained within Altland-Zirnbauer random matrix model. Nonzero modes of the sigma model increase the mean interlevel distance by the relative amount [2 ln (1/ω0τ)]−1.
PACS numbers74.60.Ec 74.25.Jb 74.80.Fp
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. B. Efetov, Supersymmetry in Disorder and Chaos, Cambridge Univ. Press, New York, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.F. Zhou, P. Charlat, B. Spivak, and B. Pannetier, http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/cond-mat/9707056.
- 7.C. Caroli, P. G. de Gennes, and J. Matricon, Phys. Rev. Lett. 9, 307 (1964).Google Scholar
- 12.M. A. Skvortsov, V. E. Kravtsov, and M. V. Feigel’man, in preparation.Google Scholar
- 14.A. G. Aronov, A. D. Mirlin, and P. Wölfle, Phys. Rev. B 49, 16609 (1994).Google Scholar